[kj] Importance of a cool outlet

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat Oct 29 04:13:53 EDT 2005

The only thing that bugs me about Night time is the fact that I bought my
cassette from WH Smiths. It is important as to where you buy your records
from, the music sounds better if you purchased from a "cool" outlet, rather
than a divvy stationers ( what WHSmiths is).
      I once also had a voucher for Woolworths ( from my halfwit
Grandmother) and as it was expiring (the Voucher, that is) soon , I had to
buy something and all they had was a Motorhead album so I bought
it.....................I really could nt get into it, knowing that it came
from Woolworths, it just sounded .......well ,so acceptable.