[kj] Favourite songs from my top ten albums

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 20:58:48 EDT 2005

i still think pande is great, altho it didnt rate that well in my list
simply because other albums are better . . .(d'uh)
seems perhaps that when ya listen to a lil bit of that album, ya know
exactly the whole sound of the album in seconds, where as other ones tend to
need to be played to appreciate those beautiful subtleties (or something)
same as democ, whole album could just be one large song. could be that the
production (complete tech kook here) makes all the songs sound the same??