[kj] Favourite songs from my top ten albums

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Fri Oct 28 17:07:07 EDT 2005

I always thought Eighties was kinda out of place on Night Time.  That and A
New Day seemed more like the tail end of the Fire Dances era for me, and
Love Like Blood was the start of the next.  Eighties was the soundtrack of
the summer of 1984... my 12" was a big hit at the local under-18's disco
where I lived. And yes, I did word that last bit in full knowledge it could
be read in a totally different way!  It wasn't the Walton Hop I may add
;-)                   But it's true, even the Madonna and Wham fans started
getting into it.
More Night Time stuff would be good in the current set though. Darkness
Before Dawn is sounding great. Kings And Queens was excellent too.

Dave/Edinburgh