[kj] Favourite songs from my top ten albums

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 14:42:33 EDT 2005

that's an average of 4.92 votes, so it's kind of middling. ;]

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:Yes, Pandemonium seems to have taken a dive in peoples ratings.It was
revered on it's release, but people seem to have gone off it. The marks
people gave it on the recent best album thread were quite interesting
,people either rated it very highly or very lowly, there was nt much middle
ground, I assume that the people who rated it highly are the ones who have
yet to go off it.
Here are the individual ratings for Pandemonium,from Gatherers:
2,8,3,7,2,3,8,9,10,2,2,10,4,5,3,5,1,2,2,9,7,4,3,5,7,.
As you can see , Pandemonium is either highly or lowly rated, not much
middle ground, whilst other albums ratings were more across the board.
P.W.