[kj] On topic- sorry to intrude

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 01:58:55 EST 2005

Mom and Pop type stores usually charge reasonably for
CDs. The chains really mark them up, that is true.
What i really love about your email is that you blast
me for living in the past, then go on to champion
vinyl as the preffered format. If CDs are the middle
ages, then you sir are stuck in the Jurassic period.
Walk the dinosaur.

Leigh