[kj] On topic- sorry to intrude

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Sat Nov 19 09:28:15 EST 2005

Leigh Newton said:

>why don't you just plunk down a few bucks for the cd,
>yah cheap bastard.
Another one claims we're living in the middle ages. Ah, well.
I'll go hunting myself for online purchasing of the 21th century KJ
releases. Then, unlike some other individuals, I'll share the findings,
if any, with the list.
And a few bucks? Where do you purchase your CDs for a few bucks? CDs are
well 100% overpriced. I could pay typical CD-prices for getting a CD on a
gig though, but that's a convenience thing.

Now, if we're talking vinyl, that something else. I can spend on vinyl,
but I'm not sure I'd prefer KJ in that format though.