[kj] On topic- sorry to intrude

wehavejoy wehavejoy at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Nov 20 19:58:35 EST 2005

>I'm awaiting Marcs response or dropping it.

You have already had my response mate . .

If you had checked out my recommendation before going off the deep end
we could've avoided a lot of crap (I don't normally post suggestions if
I don't think they fulfill what is asked for) . . . :)

Anyway, from this thread I have now had my dress sense derided by a man
whose clothing is designed by moths! How do you think I feel!!

:o)

Marc (at home)