[kj] On topic- sorry to intrude

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Sun Nov 20 12:34:35 EST 2005

Adrenachrome said:

>It is not true that allofmp3.com is confined to mp3 downloads:

Bad domain name then. I jumped to my conclusion because of the domain
name and because I perceived the suggestion not to be sincere, regarding
to my question, and also because the message of Marc implied I wanted to
"download for free".
If Marc didn't imply this and if I misunderstood and to the contrary he
was actually trying to give the suggestion I was asking for, then I, of
course, owe him an apology.

At this point, however, I'm not sure.

I'm awaiting Marcs response or dropping it.