[kj] Peace

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 05:21:54 EST 2005

Striving to impose a peaceful solution will always leave someone
discontented. A systematic approach can never really provide peace. Not in
the world or within. the way we see see the world is different to each and
every one of us and thats quite honestly where the conflict begins. In the
Gathering Peters vision and Greigs are always going to cause conflict as
they try and force square pegs into round holes.
 Mikael, to me, its the complete submission to the [power of nature/the will
of god/ the forces of the universe/add in whetever words you use] rather
than forcing a reality that will always cause conflict.
 If society is a sum of all its parts, the parts must be of a similar value
first for the sum to be a real number. All the isms in the world are about
imposing. We want to expose.
 Indecent Exposure! lol