[kj] Jo's dilemma

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 17 17:10:46 EST 2005

Jo is in an unfortunate predicament, in where she can read the posts, but
cant actually post. She has nominated me to pass on her posts, which I will
gladly do. If you have anything else you want me to pass on Jo, don't
hesitate to send it to me.
    P.W.
Always ready to help a damsel in distress. :-)

Thanks for posting the last link, here's another silly one - a yule card
http://www.trevorvanmeter.com/flyguy/flyGuy.swf

Don't worry:-))  I won't inundate you with links and stuff.

take it easy

jo