[kj] Peace off

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 18 12:37:08 EST 2005

What is the big thing about peace anyway?
Do you mean peace at a International level or peace on a local , personal
level?
Maybe it is about time you grew your hair long, bought some sandals and have
lentils everyday for dinner and smoke de big reefer.
     You think and dwell on things, way too much.
Get on with living, you wont get a second chance.

    PW