[kj] Pandys revisited

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 16 14:40:11 EST 2005

Except that it's "Friend KEPT complaining" (not "quit").

(Sorry, I'm a pathetic pedant.) But in truth it would have puzzled me if
it was "quit." And now worse, I'm tortured because on a listen of the
XXV dvd last night it was sounding like "write AT a few" as Paul
suggested, even though the lyric sheet does say "write US a few." Again,
I'm a pedant. But I guess it is Joke-related, and it beats a poorly
executed wind-up.