[kj] Quiz

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 08:29:58 EST 2005

i also thought it was "friends kept complaining..."
 well, if i'm wrong i'm wrong. it's just that in the AN IRRATIONAL DOMAIN
(jaz's book) excerpts he goes into this big explanation about how the lyrics
of 'fall of because' were aimed at his fellow band mates (right at a few).
i'm not sure what "write us a few" is meant to mean in the context of the
song.