[kj] fall of because lyrics

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 14:51:18 EST 2005

Aren't there 2 different sets of lyrics to fall of because? I have a 10" which differs from the album. Plus the version on the perverted pantomime is different also.

Jiri <unspeakable at sbcglobal.net> wrote:  Except that it's "Friend KEPT complaining" (not "quit").

(Sorry, I'm a pathetic pedant.) But in truth it would have puzzled me if it was "quit." And now worse, I'm tortured because on a listen of the XXV dvd last night it was sounding like "write AT a few" as Paul suggested, even though the lyric sheet does say "write US a few." Again, I'm a pedant. But I guess it is Joke-related, and it beats a poorly executed wind-up.

gregslawson at aol.com wrote:         "Fall of because, write us a few,
  Friend quit complaining, and joined the queue"
  (that's on my album sleve and is clearly audible in the song)