[kj] Re: KJ DVD availability.

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Mon Nov 14 17:04:42 EST 2005

peter west aka "The KJ list Troll" said:

>Yes you do, You have to prove what you are saying*
Must I? Well if you say so I better obey, mustn't I?

>You do sound like a right pompous poser
You do sound like an unknowing ignorant Troll.

>Yes, YOU wade through all the crap releases and then come and tell me
>when you find a decent song, so I can hear it*
Why?

>Right ,PROVE it:Tell me what obscure record will be a hit. I'm
>putting you on the spot.Can you deliver?
I didn't say they were obscure. When did I imply that the hits I can
predict are obscure? You, MTV-taste tuned as you are, may find anything
obscure. You probably would have dissed KJ back in 1980.

>******Because I think that you purchase records as a fashion statement,
>rather than for enjoyment***********
Your deduction skills do leave a lot to be desired.

>******Yes: You MUST tell me what song will be a hit next, If you fail to do
>this, then you claims have no substance**
I was not under the impression that you actually believed being dismissed
by you was anything else than pure flatterment nor that you was egomaniac
enough to think requests from yourself was anything else than laughable...

Get a life, Peter.