[kj] Re: KJ DVD availability.

iGrasshopper . tar0tar099 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 14 17:45:54 EST 2005

Mikael, my boy.

   Please do not infest this list with such negativity and ill feeling. This is a place of tranquillity and unity, we come here to escape from the rigours of the outside world.
    I have just competed my one years vow of silence and I do not wish to be confronted by such hostility.
     The person who you replied to was only seeking answers, there was no need for such hostility, please answer his questions or apologise for being so aggressive.You are spreading bad karma, Mikeal

Master.
 Brothers: Classes will start again in the New Year.