[kj] Re: KJ DVD availability.

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 10 13:49:25 EST 2005

> Papa Lazarou said:
> *******No he did nt, I said it*************

 Will you show me your record collection if I show mine? Seriously I don't
have to prove anything.
*******Yes you do, You have to prove what you are saying******

> It says itself and is a common experience for any serious record
> purchaser that pre-release records, or first release records, that will
trickle to select shops or through other channels before becoming widely
available,
******You do sound like a right pompous poser******

 are, at the point of time when it's getting into the hands of
 the  "early adopter", largely unknown to people like yourself.
******Yes, YOU wade through all the crap releases and then come and tell me
when you find a decent song, so I can hear it*******

 > Many records I purchase or otherwise get into my possession will never be
written about.
******WOW, What a connoisseur*********

 While I may enjoy commercial music and can spot a hit
*********Right ,PROVE it:Tell me what obscure record will be a hit. I'm
putting you on the spot.Can you deliver?*********

> What you fail to realize is that you not getting the concept of getting
records earlier than most, does indeed prove my point.
*******A records release date is irrelevant. If I hear a record now or in
six months time , I'm not really bothered. Liking  the music doesn't seem
important to you. Being the first to hear it does. For me, it's the other
way around***********

 Why can't you just accept that I'm happy with my position towards records
and that you're happy with your own and move on.
******Because I think that you purchase records as a fashion statement,
rather than for enjoyment***********

> I don't understand why who must shop at bad places, so that make us two,
but I do accept your position nevertheless. Do we really have to make more
points about this now?

******Yes: You MUST tell me what song will be a hit next, If you fail to do
this, then you claims have no substance********

 PW  (notPL)