[kj] hossanas from the dvd player

GregSlawson at aol.com GregSlawson at aol.com
Sat Nov 12 00:20:35 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/11/2005 10:54:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dwish2000 at hotmail.com writes:

> I just sorted out the 5.1 Surround set up with my speakers and during
> Asteroid I suddenly floated about three feet off the ground.
>
> Anyone else have this happen?

No, but in the high school I teach at, a few weeks ago I was playing KJ 2003
during homeroom period (5 minutes first thing in the morning). One of the kids
said "oh, that's that hardcore music" and I told him about KJ. Yesterday I
had the cd again, and he told me he downloaded a bunch of Joke songs (which his
mom made him erase since they were illegal downloads), and he said his
favorite song was "Asterooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid"