[kj] hossanas from the dvd player

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 12 00:57:30 EST 2005

Nice. I do believe if Killing Joke are still playing shows in 25 years time
(God willing), that Asterooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiid willl prove as much a
fixture in their live set as Psyche, Wardance and Requiem.

And I just can't stop listening to that version of Pandemonium they finish
the show off with.

T.