[kj] cooking vinyl mix up?

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 11 20:50:20 EST 2005

The mysterious "US version" omits The Wait, The Pandys Are Coming, Sun Goes
Down and Are You Receiving?

Communion
Wardance
Song And Dance
Primitive
Total Invasion
Bloodsport
Requiem
Asteroid
    Blood On Your Hands
    Whiteout
Psyche
    Darkness
    Complications
    Empire Song
Love Like Blood
Pandemonium

as seen on:

http://idealcopy.american-data.net/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=MU-KILLI-XXVGA-01

http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/6939067/a/Live!:+The+25th+Anniversary+Gathering:+Let+Us+Prey.htm

http://www.newburycomics.com/rel/v2_viewupc.php?storenr=103&upc=71129703582&pt=1

http://www.livejournal.com/users/djdeath/15565.html

Just to reiterate - the "US" version doesn't seem to actually exist. If
ANYONE runs across an actual copy, don't keep quiet about it.

T.