[kj] KJ DVD availability...

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 01:08:51 EST 2005

Usually yes, but the chains usually have such a
piss-poor selection that it's worth a little
small-talk to get the albums you want to get and not
have to pay 30 bucks after tax for some contemporary
CD at HMV. You can always just try farting out loud.
That tends to stunt any small talk in a hurry.

Leigh

--- "peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com>