[kj] KJ DVD availability...

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 3 15:32:13 EST 2005

I ve just had confirmation that the DVD from dvdpopcorn.co.uk has just been
dispatched to me, a bargain at GBP 8.95 delivered.
    I like internet shopping, I'm pleased that I dont have to converse with
shopkeepers anymore, the chainstores are okay .The student behind the
counter says 9.99, I give her 10 quid, she snaps it out my hands puts it in
the till and gives me a penny and a receipt back, and I say "thank-you".
That's all that is needed to be said.
   I go into record shops to see if there is anything that I want to buy,
not to have a conversation or to make friends, dont you find that talking to
people is just a hassle? A hassle you could do without?