[kj] OT: Don't like Courtney Love? FINAL

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 2 14:59:07 EST 2005

"As have already been stated I'm not saying what you suggest"

I'm not suggesting anything, you said:

"What I did say as clear as I could was that what took place could have
been the result of an accident"

I said:
"So are you saying that someone else may have accidentally shot him in the
head with a rifle?"

You see, I am not suggesting anything, just seeking clarification of your
stance. You really should nt make suggestions, then say that I'm putting
words in your mouth.That is just not what is happening, I'm only responding
to what you say. You state something, then deny saying it and then accuse me
of fabrication!!!!!!!

 PW (Confused)