[kj] OT: Don't like Courtney Love? FINAL

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Thu Nov 3 15:29:33 EST 2005

peter.west410 said:

>"What I did say as clear as I could was that what took place could have
>been the result of an accident"
>
>I said:
>"So are you saying that someone else may have accidentally shot him in the
>head with a rifle?"
>

>You see, I am not suggesting anything, just seeking clarification of your
>stance. You really should nt make suggestions, then say that I'm putting
>words in your mouth.That is just not what is happening, I'm only responding
>to what you say. You state something, then deny saying it and then accuse me
>of fabrication!!!!!!!

OK, I can see how you're confused. The problem here is that I state (I
try at least) that there are a broad set of alternative scenarios for
what could have taken place. When I suggest the possibility of an
accident, then that's one possibility not the end all. And yes, someone
else *could* have "accidentally shot him in the head with a rifle", BUT
(big but) this is NOT the only scenario that I can see that is possible.
You seem to limit my suggestions to a much more limited set of scenarios
that I intended. Hence I think you try to make a wing of the bird so to
speak, in your responses.

Have you seen "Kurt & Courthey"? It seems not.
For that and the limited articles I've read, it seems to me to simply not
be so clear cut that it has been proven beyond doubt that Kurt took his
own life. I haven't suggested that he couldn't though. He might have.
Actually though, I'm not that interested to get to know the truth.