[kj] OT: Don't like Courtney Love? FINAL

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Wed Nov 2 14:39:56 EST 2005

peter.west410 said:

>So are you saying that someone else may have accidentally shot him in the
>head with a rifle?
>   Surely if it was an accident, the person who did it has nothing to hide,
>and therefore would confessed that he/she accidentally shot Kurt.
> Did Kurt accidentally write a suicide note as well?

As have already been stated I'm not saying what you suggest. It's you who
is saying that. You say "surely" as if you had all the data, which you
don't. Neither do I, but you won't find me speculating it must be one way
*or* the other. I've been saying there is not enough data.

If you want be a fool, you can continue to "interpret" what I write is
something else that what actually write. The choice is yours.