[kj] OT - Bass play

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 13:31:57 EDT 2005

Bigger isn't always better.  Especially for bass.  It is the size of the
magnet that is important.  A lot of bass players have a 4x10 cab in their
set.  What makes them different than guitar is the humongous magnet attached
to each cone that also adds considerable weight.  Being a bass player sucks.
  You are usually the most unnoticeable person in the band, strings cost
much more, equipment is heavier, bass necks warp more and everyone wants you
to turn down

chris