[kj] OT - a part of my heart....

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue May 3 18:26:33 EDT 2005

We did beat them three times already this season............Im beginning to
sound like a fecking gonner.Its not ONLY about winning
    A great season,Im proud of the boys.Something to build on for next
season.
   Final :As they are English ,I feel i should support the Scousers.But a
Chelsea player will be playing for Milan ,I feel i should support
them....................But at the end of the day.Who cares what I think:-).

        PW
As you enjoyed Guddys late miss,It shows how twisted and bitter you are.Im
glad to say that I dont take pleasure in anyone else's misfortune.
    And when CFC won the league,No-one came on here gloating which you would
of done if QPR would have won.(as if)
     You are a gloater with nothing to gloat about