[kj] OT - a part of my heart....

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 3 18:32:26 EDT 2005

Pete, if that makes me bitter then trust me there are
a lot of bitter people in the world.

Anyway, I fear that this will soon become one of those
endless threads that you tend to feature in so let's
leave it here before we overrun the board with more OT
shenanigans.

much love

rich

--- "peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com>