[kj] Homework for Robs Arse

Dave Axford daxford at rogers.com
Sun May 1 14:12:00 EDT 2005

> As only Jaz and Geordie played on Outside the Gate.

I'm sure others on the list know better than I do, but didn't "Outside the Gate" start off as a Jaz solo album? I believe Geordie, Big Paul and Raven joined in when things weren't going too well and it was going over budget etc. During this time Jaz had a falling out with Big Paul and fired him. Raven left in support of Paul's unfair dimissal.
Soooo, is it a Jaz solo album? Is it a Jaz and Geordie collaboration? Or is it Killing Joke album? Kinda hard to say really. My feeling is that it's more of a Jaz solo album, because he was clearly calling the shots and it wasn't much of collaboration that one might expect from a band.

This was classed as a