[kj] Homework for Robs Arse

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun May 1 14:44:24 EDT 2005

As ALL songs were written by Coleman /Walker and it was produced by
Coleman/Walker,It is safe to say that its a Jaz/Geordie collaboration.If the
others participated,they sure did nt get any recognition
    And that album undoubtedly spawned the worse moment in KJs history,Im
sure everyone is in agreement that the "Additional rap on Stay one jump
ahead" by JC 001 is something they wished they never heard.And do not like
being reminded of its existence

   PW
P.S If anybody manages to  get a place on "Who wants to be a millionaire".I
ll give you my telephone number,But only bother me if its above $250 000 (My
pound----- Original Message -----