[kj] Homework for Robs Arse

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun May 1 13:57:45 EDT 2005

As only Jaz and Geordie played on Outside the Gate.This was classed as a
Killing Joke album,with two out of the four members.So with The Coctaeus
having two out of three members playing on said song ,this indeed qualifies
it as a Cocteaus song.
    Maybe in other worlds your argument may  be valid,But as this is a KJ
site,KJ is the yard-stick by which we must follow.