[kj] loose cannon

Bob Barathy bob at bbarathy.plus.com
Mon Mar 28 08:28:01 EST 2005

However, I'm sorry that Geordie's guitar no longer sounds like a thousand
orchestras playing at once (to quote Jaz) and that Jaz's vocals no longer
display the range that they used to.

BFP had this to say about Geordie's sound in 1981:
" Well, yeah, because it's aggressive.  It's raw.  But I find it
extremely melodious - when I listen to Geordie play, I can hear an
orchestra, and it's just sort of one single fragmented chord.  I hear an
orchestra, choirs even.  There are very few other bands that I respect and
that I enjoy, very few indeed."

Full interview here:
http://www.anirrationaldomain.net/articles/1979-1982/offense12.html