[kj] loose cannon

Tim Bucknall tim.bucknall at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 28 03:32:18 EST 2005

yeah i don't care if they have to be wheeled on stage and have their
colostomy bags changed before the encore!
i agree about Geordies Guitar sound sadly, I think Jaz's voice has
improved a little from the 94-95 era

Raven prob  looks  the best  as has been mentioned, he looks like a
Commando who's been living in a forest eating whatever he can catch!