[kj] loose cannon

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 07:31:54 EST 2005

but something has gone..........................youth,but as u said
jamie,the joke still rok--there still doing it 4 alot of us
                     mel  ps blucy i still rate total invasion,and think
gordies guitaring sounds pritty rough,as in raw but very effective,then
again i am not a professional guitarist,so do not look at his tecnique from
that point of view.