[kj] loose cannon

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Mon Mar 28 03:28:27 EST 2005

I don't care if they've put on weight, lost some hair, added some wrinkles - I certainly have. They still rock.

However, I'm sorry that Geordie's guitar no longer sounds like a thousand orchestras playing at once (to quote Jaz) and that Jaz's vocals no longer display the range that they used to.

They no longer sound unique, I'm afraid - and it's not 'cos the rest of the world has caught up. I still love the Joke, and their music still speaks to me on a level that no other music does - but something has gone.

Jamie