[kj] loose cannon

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 27 15:27:56 EST 2005

bluce, r u mad? kj2003,was/is bloody brilliant,can u seriously say
that.....total invasion/blood on there hands/asteriod n death n res show r
not masterpieceses?? lyrically/musically/politically,they stand high above
anything the joke has done in yrs,i must disagree with u,kj2003 i think will
be remembered
amongst the best stuff that they have done,there where 1 or 2 white
elephants in there,as there is on all albums,but out of 100- i give it 85
percent--remember it was very up to date,they could of come up with some
thing like  b.t.h.s  after all those yrs being absent,but they did not thank
goodness --- the joke deserve credict where credict isdue...  mel  ps  no
disrespect to u blucy ok