[kj] loose cannon

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 27 08:47:59 EST 2005

Loose Cannon is and has always been rubbish!

KJ2003 will not, in the scheme of things, be remembered as one of the best KJ albums.

Jpwhkj at aol.com wrote:
I just played the Loose Cannon DVD to my almost-16-year-old daughter.

She reckons it's cool, (a) 'cos she likes the song (says the guitar sounds familiar), and (b) 'cos the video is "trippy", and (c) 'cos she likes the idea of "urban animal".

Actually, I'm inclined to agree with her. I like the track itself - it's not the best on the album (which for me is Seeing Red), but I'd put in the better half rather than the worse. But, and I know you'll all hate me for this, I quite like the dancer too.

So go on, slay me.

Jamie