[kj] loose cannon

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 27 14:01:41 EST 2005

bald---yeah i agree there,although he does seem to wear the hat well--u said
that raven still looks pritty fit--i say,he looks a bit of a mess,getting
fatter,with an armful of tatoos--uukk/revolting--,now if u want to mention
who is fit,and looks great 4 there age,then that hs to be JAZ,looks like he
has lost some weight,not a tatoo in sight,and still looks exceptionally
pritty/not pansy in eyeliner,or am i bias...mel
ps the loose cannon vid was not that impressive,or is it that i also dislike
breakdancing--they could of come up with something alot better--i did nit
get to see cosleys vertion,even without seeing it,certain that it would of
been head n shoulders concerning artistic/vid with a deeper meaning,in
comparrison to the original crap that was put out..........mel