[kj] etiquette

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 18 06:35:57 EST 2005

Apart from wanting to join the masses by sticking the boot in,I dont
understand why this is on-list,We all agreed yesterday ,that all personal
abuse to be kept off-list.
     If you would pay more attention you would notice that all the abuse is
incoming and Im not dishing it out.So read the E-mails first then maybe you
will know what you are talking about.
    In my opinion:A person who watches from the sidelines then sticks the
boot in when all the dust has settled..............is behaving like a mouse.
        PW