[kj] etiquette

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Mar 18 05:58:59 EST 2005

I just want to say jokers...

 mr. west you come off like a cheeky wanker at times. no offense, but  it is
wrong for you keep on slagging heads on here!

even , though i have not been on here awhile and have been lurking for
awhile....

I think you need to respected all jokers. because you can be ass most  of the
times and not funny! in person you sound to be a mouse... !!  think about
that?

. - Lonely Boy

p.s. nope, it is not going to happened off the board!

In a message dated 3/18/2005 2:38:43 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk writes:

>There is one  Killing Joke. As such there is one Gathering. Let's try to
keep it together,  shall we?
Amen to that . .
The Gathering has weathered worse  than this in the past, attempts at "other"
lists have come and gone but this  list continues