[kj] Pantheism v. theism?(Match postponed)

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 16 16:40:13 EST 2005

As a member of the Human race ,I feel I can criticise whomever I see fit,And
people are free to criticise me.And as "The Resistance " posted first ,I
feel ,Actually,I know I have the right to respond
     I believe that the majority of people dont necessarily draw "Comfort"
and "strength" from Religion, But they get guilt and fear,So I see it as
saving them.

    PW