[kj] Pantheism v. theism?(Match postponed)

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 16:01:20 EST 2005

I do believe that if people draw strength and comfort from religion then no
one has the right to criticise that providing those beliefs aren't
detrimental to others.
Same as no Christian, Muslim, Jew, Hindu or whatever has the right to
criticise not only each others views but those without belief as well.

Personally, the concept of a god doesn't sit well with me - if there is one
then it's been completely misrepresented/interpreted by the human race but
that's just my view - I may be wrong.
People forget that they're really just animals with an over-inflated sense
of their own importance.
Look beyond the issues and problems inherent with humanity and society
Actually look around you at the insane genius of nature & how it all works.

Big bang or divine hand - each is equally absurd and implausible, so really
it's whichever you're most comfortable with.
Either way, it messes with your head but at the end of the day it's truly
wondrous.
We tend to forget that.