[kj] If you could choose KJ's drummer...

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Fri Mar 4 18:28:41 EST 2005

I agree matey, that's why I said "good enough". I ain't particularly moaning
about his work because it was under difficult circumstances, though at least
he didn't have to do it all balancing on a tightrope over the Niagra Falls.
That would've been nigh-on unworkable, surely. What we all seem to be saying
is we want an inventive & powerful drummer back in the seat & I don't know
if Grohl can provide a creative input to the band as a 'member'. So I'd
rather have a full-time member who fit the bill, than a quickly arranged
favour from Dave :)

BUT... if there was no ideal drummer, then use Dave by all means.