[kj] If you could choose KJ's drummer...

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 4 15:11:35 EST 2005

Yes, I'd have to agree he was more than good enough.
Maybe I was all-too-eager to embrace any decent
drumming after the previous two albums, but I think
Grohl's contribution was essential and fairly creative
on D&RS, Implant, BYOH, Seeing Red, Inferno, even
Total Invasion has appropriate if not spectacular
drumming. I could always have more BPF-style tom
action going on, but Grohl did the album and the band
justice.