[kj] Gigs, less violent...?

Shadforth, Jane SUKOP-OFI/3521 jane.shadforth at shell.com
Thu Mar 3 09:36:44 EST 2005

Oh yes - I got my knee stomped on under that mob during that Crystal Palace gig and couldn't run for a few weeks. Actually I was struggling to walk for several days afterwards.

We saw the Meteors at the Witchwood in Ashton-under-Lyne in January, and there was only about 50 people in attendance, (a real shame, and mainly down to poor promotion!!) Apart from about 5 old 'billies lumbering around at the front, there was no wrecking to speak of - it was a good gig by the band, but I felt a bit sorry for them under the circumstances.

Jane