[kj] Gigs, less violent...?

vanessa luff v.luff at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 3 13:06:57 EST 2005

Ahhhh tHE Meteors,  trifling at the font with the Wrecking Crew was always a mighty dodgy place to be.  Nowadays, its still as worrying as they are now all about 20 stone!

I saw the Macc Lads far too many times to be sensible but never saw any trouble - there seems to be an upsurgance of their material round here (Lincoln is a bit behind...)

NMA gigs are a bit bruising too - must be all the clogs.