[kj] "punk" gig..whiskey sheriffs.....

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Jun 30 14:36:55 EDT 2005

"gee peter, we all can't be punk like you! there you go winding up again! ~
LB"

  Why do you assume it is a wind-up.I'm serious and I made some valid
points. On one hand you are criticising the LAPD and on the other hand you
say you were participating in a mini riot.
    The Police are there to uphold law& order and if you break the law ,
they will act accordingly.
     As your original post seems to contradict itself, and comes across as
being unethical then your post could be seen to qualify as a wind up.As I
said, I was genuinely serious, and its a bit of a kop out on your part to
label me a wind-up