[kj] "punk" gig..whiskey sheriffs.....

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Thu Jun 30 14:23:19 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/30/2005 11:21:59 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
peter.west410 at ntlworld.com writes:

Those  LAPD do sound like a bunch of fascists.
You are telling me that you were in  a big mob , innocently running through
L.A. smashing windows and looting in  the early hours and also giving their
patrol cars a kicking with biker  boots on................and those LAPD
Nazis pulled their truncheons out on  you for no apparent reason.
Tsch. Lifes just so unfair isn't  it,no?

gee peter, we all can't be punk like you! there you go winding up again! ~  LB