[kj] "punk" gig..whiskey sheriffs.....

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Thu Jun 30 14:46:21 EDT 2005

Hey Peter,

First off, if you look at my post you say I participating? I do not  say that
what so ever. I was a observer. And if you been in a riot the first  thought
is... etheir rebel or get the hell out of there! which we did. was  leave! I
never threw bottles in any riot nor broke anything.

Now second, it was not the L.A.P.D. it was sheriffs!

And thrid I am not criticising the L.A.P.D.???

Did I call them pigs? No!

Get your facts straight Peter.

~ Lonely Boy

In a message dated 6/30/2005 11:37:18 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,