[kj] raven ect

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 29 14:50:44 EDT 2005

Nothing to do with Karma ,Mel .Or "advents in a previous life", nothing to
do with"positive or negative things", just the simple fact that some people
like each other and get on, whilst some dont.
    In this world you will meet lots of people, some you will get on with
and some you wont.Its that simple.You cant expect to like everyone you meet
and you cant expect everyone to like you.
   So drop all the mystical rubbish and get real.

       PW